Wednesday, April 14, 2010

San Ignacio or San Pedro?

This past week has allowed me to see a different part of the beautiful country of Belize. Although we only stayed in San Ignacio for a few days I still felt like I got a good sense of what it was like. The people there were less friendly than the people of San Pedro. It seemed that there was a lot less to do inland but that may have been because we didn't know as many locals. The weather there felt pretty much the same to me. I think that all in all I would rather teach in San Pedro simply because I am a beach girl. The beach was a major factor in why I chose Wilmington and I think it would also serve as a reason for choosing San Pedro if I were to move to Belize. While I have loved this experience so much and loved every bit of Belize; I don't know if I would be able to make a long term move to San Pedro.

No comments:

Post a Comment